TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions
By entering this website you have released and discharged the providers/owners and creators of this site from any and all liability which might arise from using this website.
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us (whether in-store, by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us either (as applicable): (i) by delivery of the goods to you; or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you at the trade counter, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us.
- Payment: The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions.
- All goods supplied remain the property of Solagize until such time as they are paid for in full.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order and purchase, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- All goods sold through this site are sold as ’retail goods’. The vendor cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use.
- The format of our invoice and statements to you will solely be dictated by us.
- This site trades in accordance with recent international directives for online trading as follows:
- Availability: All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders and purchases, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days or, in the case of an account customer, we may, in our absolute discretion, as soon as possible raise a credit to offset the amount invoiced to you.
- We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details.
- Pricing: Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced, incorrectly discounted or described incorrectly, in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
Returns & Refunds
1) Right to return: All goods come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply return it to us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will exchange it for an alternative product or refund your money less a 15% restocking fee (delivery costs are non refundable). Re-shipping charge for alternative products lies with the customer.
2) Defective Product We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality and in good working order and without defects.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section 3:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to unboxed deals, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
- If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality), please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect or poor quality, but in any event within 6 months after delivery / collection of the .
- Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). If the repair / replacement takes longer than 21 days, we will get in touch with you to see if you would rather receive a credit / refund.
Solagize shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard credit cards or by bank transfer into the Solagize bank account.
CREDIT CARD ACQUIRING & SECURITY
Credit card transactions will be acquired for Solagize via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
CUSTOMER DETAILS SEPARATE FROM CARD DETAILS
Customer details will be stored by Solagize separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY & TRANSACTION CURRENCY
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Solagize takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Solagize chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, enter your business address here.
Please contact us for any orders that
will need to be shipped across a border.
DISPATCH & LEAD TIME
Once full payment has cleared and reflects in our bank account, we will dispatch Collivery couriers to collect your order and deliver it directly to your front door. Our standard delivery takes 2-5 working days, depending on your location and public holidays. Once your waybill has been processed and your order has been collected, we will forward you a tracking number so you can track the progress of your parcel on www.collivery.net.
Free delivery on orders over R1000. R150 delivery for all orders under R1000. The transaction currency is in ZAR.