Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase
- Solar Capacity: 200W (18-22V)
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
- Ideal for: Yeti Power Stations
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Port Size: Anderson Powerpole
NEW PRODUCT! The largest of our monocrystalline solar panels (200W total) in an easy-to-carry briefcase form makes for the ultimate on-the-go setup. Whether you’re boondocking, camping, or needing panels for your backup, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideal for any off-grid scenario.
- Solar Recharge Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations Pairs best with Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Stations and above, the Boulder 200 is a convenient way to transport a large amount of solar in one, easy-to-pack form. Comes with an Anderson Power Pole connector engineered to withstand higher wattage safely.
- Removable Kickstands and Carrying Case Included Features adjustable kickstands for easy positioning, and built-in handle for easy carrying. Also includes a canvas bag for more protection during transport or storage.
- Durable, Weatherproof Construction Made from lightweight aluminum and rugged tempered glass, it’s designed to be portable enough to go where you need it, and tough enough to handle the elements.